Thursday, June 25, 2009

Old Men flirting or RIP Mike and Farrah

Ok like seriously if I said I am 38 and your 55 plus married am I like really going to exchange numbers with you. I mean I need to know......do people take in to account what will happen if their spouse finds out. I am sure I would never ever do for him the things his wife does so why even take the chance. Dirty ole man

Oh and Tasha Honey I will never ever be a Twinkies away from you on my biggest day so don't get it twisted. I am still very much sexy.... You went there first. :-)

Vent: So yes Mike Jackson is the best entertainer ever there's no way anyone can deny that. And his life was cut really really short. BUT no one is not saying anything now about the very weird last 15 years of his life. HELLLLOOO People he has not one but two blonde hair blue eyed kids that he swore had his blood. Annnnnnnddddddddd you know what I will go on another day to give you time to mourn.



Farrah a lady of class and may you rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. "....I'm Starting With The Man In
    The Mirror
    I'm Asking Him To Change
    His Ways
    And No Message Could Have
    Been Any Clearer
    If You Wanna Make The World
    A Better Place
    (If You Wanna Make The
    World A Better Place)
    Take A Look At Yourself, And
    Then Make A Change
    (Take A Look At Yourself, And
    Then Make A Change)..."

    "Man In The Mirror" - Michael Jackson
    Rest In Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete