Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My 1st blog post or I have to lose this weight.

Ok I decided that I needed to lose weight because it's just silly now. I joke a lot and send out text messages regarding my weight but I have looked at a recent picture and.......

When I first moved to Georgia I was 124lbs..Now by all means that wasn't cute. I can remember being extremely skinney and wanted so bad to be "thick". Then I moved here and Derek was taking me out to steak houses what it seems like ever week and before I knew it I was 136, 142 Then I got a job making a little more money and I was eating out on my own daily. Next thing I knew my pounds were 162, 172 and I won't even go any further.

The Doctor has said that I do need to lose several pounds as well. I just don't know where to begin. People give you advice but hunny they don't look like much their selves. I have to do what works for me.

I have decided that today...June 24th, will be the beginning of the end of fatness for me.

Oh I didn't introduce my blog did I? On my blog I will be discussing parenting, current events, men, women, relationships, sports, music, motorcycle riding, and what ever pisses me off for the day. I do hope you come back daily as I think this will be therapeutic for me. A place to release my frustrations. Any comments I feel I don't like I do plan to erase. My format will be the blog then my vent.

On another note. I had a decent day at work. I convinced my staff to join me with losing weight. I didn't have to yell at any of them. None of the Residents got on my nerves. I read 3 more chapters in the book I am reading. I can say it was a good day. I mean Ice Cube did.

VENT: What makes your children who you know for a certain that you set an example for not take heave to anything you taught them? I mean really.....I have had extra grown women tell me that I will be able to see my teachings when they get about 25 years old. NOT I need to see some of it at least 30% TODAY.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this endeavor woman! I know you will succeed, you're pig-headed and determined enough to accomplish anything.

    Would it motivate you further if I said you were but ONE TWINKIE away from being me 16 yrs ago??

    ReplyDelete