Saturday, June 27, 2009

Am I cynical? or Property Managment sucks

My bested friend Karla a.k.a Pooh told me today that I can be a smart-ass. Now of course I never knew this but after several rounds with her I only agreed 30% of the time. I think the other 70% I am provoked. Ok like my job. They expect for me to have good customer service right. How can a person have good customer service if the customer is 51/50 (crazy-stupid)?

Well this guy calls today and this is the conversation:

Me: ******** this is Carole, how can I help you?
Idiot: Is the pool open today?
Me: No it's not
Idiot: Well it was open on Thursday
Me: Ok and you asked me was it open today
Idiot: *sighs* (like I said something wrong.)

I don't think its fare that i am being accuse of being a smart-ass when people make it so easy for me to comment. However that was the debate: Do I have to comment on everything that I think is stupid? HELL YES

VENT: You promise I was nice enough to give the girl at Borders book store some of my MAC lip gloss and she rubbed it in. Ok first of all I thought I was doing her a favor and all since she had on turquoise eyeshadow and burgundy rouge and needed lip gloss to top if off. HOWEVER she rubbed it in. rubbed it in. YOU DO NOT RUB IN LIP GLOSS. HELLLLOOO has she never heard about her lip gloss is suppose to pop. NO CLASS. before you ask I drop it on her fingers from a distance.

2 comments:

  1. So why is the pool closed today? It's a bright and sunny day - great day for a swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to provide good customer service when you are dealing with a not-so-bright person or someone who just lack common sense, however, you as the property manager still have to exercise a little more patience toward those people----after all, it is your job and most people who have lost their job would "kill" to have yours....

    I'm just saying....

    ReplyDelete