Thursday, August 6, 2009

Has My Job lost their mind or Stuck like Chuck

Wow... I didn't realize that it has been over a month since I lasted posted. I'm sorry people. I am so sure you have not be able to keep up.


Well to bring you up to speed..... I just found out my job said that I am doing such a wonderful job that they don't want to move me to another property. Like really are you serious. Just to make sure that I am clear. You think I am doing a great job and that I have brought the property around but you don't want me to move to another property and do the same because your worried that the property I am at may go down...... Wouldn't the new manager just have to keep up the work?


Hummmmmmm. Ok so I gave you the impression that I am slow and stupid and I am going to settle for that. Well just for the record NNNNOOOOTTTTTT. So it's time to make something happen right. I mean I refuse because I live in the south to be shucking and jiving. I mean do I favor a woman who would wear and Aunjie Mamma scarf and sing old sprituals while shucking corn. Nope. Watch how I put this together people.



Vent: I really hate the the media didn't do a better job of getting the word out that slavery is over. I mean it's been like over 150 years since we'ze been free. I think I will stand at the top of the tallest building and yell it out so that people will know we live in an equal opprunity country.

No comments:

Post a Comment